- Full Time
- Cerebro Capital
We Are Doing Something Bold and Need Your Help!
As our Marketing Specialist, you will help market our fintech commercial lending marketplace directly to mid-sized businesses and define our unique position in this B2B market.
Help revolutionize the traditional business lending industry to make access to capital fast, easy, and equitable.
Cerebro Capital is breaking down barriers, removing gatekeepers, and reducing friction so that hard working businesses can get the money they need to thrive.
You will love it at Cerebro Capital. We hire talented people, recognize your strengths, and put you in the position to succeed. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet all of the things listed here. Apply and let’s talk.
What You Would Do
You will be a critical part of the small but mighty marketing team, working closely with the VP of Marketing Michele Hsu. You will get to be hands-on with our current growth marketing efforts that include quality lead generation through a focus on digital marketing: a mix of PPC, social media, content marketing, and email, as well as sales enablement efforts.
- Execute inbound lead generation campaigns, including developing the concept, creating the design, coordinating the execution, and ensuring that every aspect is managed effectively and within budget
- Partner with our diverse Sales Team, led by our VP of Sales Lacey Campbell, to provide quality leads that convert to delighted customers
- Bring creative ideas on how to market to our target audience
- Maintain and create web pages and landing pages
- Manage social media, paid and organic
- Help with Google Ads PPC campaigns
- Create content marketing materials
- Execute email campaigns
- Assist in managing freelancer, consultant, agency relationships
- Assist in RevOps, including maintaining data quality, process efficiency, data visibility through dashboards, and overall making things easier & faster
Helpful Tools to Know
Not all of these skills are required to apply, as many of these could be learned on the job.
- Graphic design using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Content writing and direct marketing copywriting
- Google Ads PPC
- Web design knowledge, Wordpress or Unbounce a plus
- Quantitative and analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- CRM, Hubspot a plus
Strong Belief in Our People
Cerebro Capital’s success is a result of one of our core values: the strong belief in our people. We have a collaborative environment that rewards excellence and achievement.
We are a remote first environment. Compensation package is competitive, including generous PTO, medical, and 401K. We understand that family comes first, mental health is critical, and life balance is important.
Then Cerebro Capital wants you! Submit your cover letter and resume today. Your resume and cover letter goes right to a human being, not a computer, so we promise it will be seen.